HB 517: State Employees' Prescription Drug Program
GENERAL BILL by Magar
State Employees' Prescription Drug Program; Requires DMS to implement formulary management cost-saving measures; provides requirements for such measures; removes provision that prohibits department from implementing restricted prescription drug formulary or prior authorization program in state employees' prescription drug program.
Last Action: 3/10/2018 Senate - Died in Health Policy, companion bill(s) passed, see HB 5001 (Ch. 2018-9)
Bill Text: PDF
- Health Policy (HP)
- Appropriations Subcommittee on General Government (AGG)
- Appropriations (AP)
• Referred to Health and Human Services Committee; Appropriations Committee -HJ 46
• On Committee agenda-- Health and Human Services Committee, 12/05/17, 1:30 pm, Morris Hall
• Favorable by Health and Human Services Committee; YEAS 19 NAYS 0 -HJ 256
• Now in Appropriations Committee -HJ 256
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations Committee, 01/09/18, 4:30 pm, Webster Hall
• Introduced -HJ 46
• Favorable by- Appropriations Committee; YEAS 28 NAYS 0 -HJ 311
• Placed on Calendar -HJ 311
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 01/24/18
• Temporarily postponed, on 2nd Reading -HJ 398
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 02/07/18
• Read 2nd time -HJ 496
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -HJ 541
• Passed; YEAS 110 NAYS 0 -HJ 541, 542
• Immediately certified -HJ 542
• Requests that the Senate pass the bill as passed by the House or agree to include the bill in the Budget Conference -HJ 542
• In Messages
• Referred to Health Policy; Appropriations Subcommittee on General Government; Appropriations -SJ 361
• Received -SJ 361
• Indefinitely postponed and withdrawn from consideration
• Died in Health Policy, companion bill(s) passed, see HB 5001 (Ch. 2018-9)
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.