SB 7028: Ratification of Department of Elderly Affairs Rules
GENERAL BILL by Rules
Ratification of Department of Elderly Affairs Rules; Ratifying a specified rule relating to emergency environmental control for assisted living facilities for the sole and exclusive purpose of satisfying any condition on effectiveness pursuant to s. 120.541(3), F.S., which requires ratification of any rule exceeding the specified thresholds for likely adverse impact or increase in regulatory costs, etc.
- Appropriations (AP)
• Submitted for consideration by Rules
• On Committee agenda-- Rules, 03/01/18, 9:00 am, 412 Knott Building
• Submitted as Committee Bill and Reported Favorably by Rules; YEAS 13 NAYS 0
• Referred to Appropriations -SJ 436
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations, 03/02/18, 9:00 am, 412 Knott Building
• Introduced -SJ 436
• Favorable by- Appropriations; YEAS 18 NAYS 0 -SJ 564
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 564
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 03/02/18 -SJ 564
• Read 2nd time -SJ 546
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -SJ 698
• Passed; YEAS 37 NAYS 0 -SJ 698
• In Messages
• Received -HJ 1126
• Read 2nd time -HJ 1126
• Read 3rd time -HJ 1126
• Passed; YEAS 108 NAYS 1 -HJ 1127
• Ordered enrolled -SJ 1051
• Signed by Officers and presented to Governor
• Approved by Governor
• Chapter No. 2018-122
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.