CS/CS/SB 302: Nonemergency Medical Transportation Services
GENERAL BILL by Rules ; Health Policy ; Brandes
Nonemergency Medical Transportation Services; Authorizing certain transportation network companies to provide nonemergency medical transportation services to a Medicaid recipient under certain circumstances; requiring the Agency for Health Care Administration to update its regulations, policies, or other guidance by a specified date to reflect such authorization, etc.
Last Action: 4/29/2019 Senate - Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/HB 411 (Ch. 2019-72) -SJ 587
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
- Health Policy (HP)
- Banking and Insurance (BI)
- Rules (RC)
• Referred to Health Policy; Appropriations Subcommittee on Health and Human Services; Appropriations -SJ 54
• On Committee agenda-- Health Policy, 02/11/19, 2:30 pm, 412 Knott Building --Not Considered
• On Committee agenda-- Health Policy, 02/19/19, 10:00 am, 412 Knott Building
• CS by Health Policy; YEAS 10 NAYS 0 -SJ 159
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Original reference(s) removed: Appropriations Subcommittee on Health and Human Services; Appropriations -SJ 157
• Remaining references corrected to Banking and Insurance; Rules -SJ 157
• Now in Banking and Insurance
• Introduced -SJ 54
• On Committee agenda-- Banking and Insurance, 03/11/19, 4:00 pm, 412 Knott Building
• CS by Health Policy read 1st time -SJ 153
• Favorable by Banking and Insurance; YEAS 8 NAYS 0 -SJ 195
• Now in Rules
• On Committee agenda-- Rules, 04/23/19, 2:00 pm, 110 Senate Building
• CS/CS by- Rules; YEAS 16 NAYS 0 -SJ 451
• Pending reference review -under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• CS/CS by Rules read 1st time -SJ 451
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/29/19 -SJ 611
• Read 2nd time -SJ 586
• Substituted CS/HB 411 -SJ 587
• Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/HB 411 (Ch. 2019-72) -SJ 587
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.