CS/SB 626: Insurer Guaranty Associations
Insurer Guaranty Associations; Revising applicability of part III of ch. 631, F.S., as to health maintenance organizations, long-term care insurance benefits, certain health care benefits, and certain structured settlement annuity benefits; revising the number of members and composition of the Florida Life and Health Insurance Guaranty Association’s board of directors; adding the reissuance of covered policies to a list of duties of the association relating to insolvent insurers, etc.
Last Action: 3/21/2019 Senate - Now in Appropriations
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Referred to Banking and Insurance; Appropriations Subcommittee on Agriculture, Environment, and General Government; Appropriations -SJ 77
• On Committee agenda-- Banking and Insurance, 03/04/19, 3:30 pm, 412 Knott Building
• CS by Banking and Insurance; YEAS 8 NAYS 0 -SJ 158
• Introduced -SJ 77
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Now in Appropriations Subcommittee on Agriculture, Environment, and General Government
• CS by Banking and Insurance read 1st time -SJ 191
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations Subcommittee on Agriculture, Environment, and General Government, 03/19/19, 10:00 am, 110 Senate Building
• Subcommittee Recommendation: CS/CS by Appropriations Subcommittee on Agriculture, Environment, and General Government; YEAS 9 NAYS 0
• Now in Appropriations
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.