CS/CS/SB 1024: Blockchain Technology
GENERAL BILL by Rules ; Innovation, Industry, and Technology ; Gruters
Blockchain Technology; Establishing the Florida Blockchain Task Force within the Department of Financial Services; requiring the task force to develop a specified master plan; specifying duties and procedures of the task force, etc.
Last Action: 5/24/2019 - Chapter No. 2019-52, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/CS/CS/HB 1393 (Ch. 2019-140)
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
- Banking and Insurance (BI)
- Innovation, Industry, and Technology (IT)
- Rules (RC)
• Referred to Banking and Insurance; Innovation, Industry, and Technology; Rules -SJ 110
• Introduced -SJ 110
• On Committee agenda-- Banking and Insurance, 03/18/19, 4:00 pm, 412 Knott Building
• Favorable by Banking and Insurance; YEAS 7 NAYS 0 -SJ 255
• Now in Innovation, Industry, and Technology
• On Committee agenda-- Innovation, Industry, and Technology, 04/02/19, 10:00 am, 110 Senate Building
• CS by Innovation, Industry, and Technology; YEAS 10 NAYS 0 -SJ 312
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Now in Rules
• CS by Innovation, Industry, and Technology read 1st time -SJ 316
• On Committee agenda-- Rules, 04/23/19, 2:00 pm, 110 Senate Building
• CS/CS by- Rules; YEAS 16 NAYS 0 -SJ 451
• Pending reference review -under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/26/19 -SJ 578
• CS/CS by Rules read 1st time -SJ 452
• Read 2nd time -SJ 559
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -SJ 577
• CS passed; YEAS 39 NAYS 0 -SJ 578
• In Messages
• Referred to Calendar -HJ 1015
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/30/19
• Received -HJ 1015
• Read 2nd time -HJ 1077
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -HJ 1118
• CS passed; YEAS 113 NAYS 0 -HJ 1118
• Ordered enrolled -SJ 766
• Signed by Officers and presented to Governor
• Approved by Governor
• Chapter No. 2019-52, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/CS/CS/HB 1393 (Ch. 2019-140)
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.