CS/SB 142: Permit Fees
GENERAL BILL by Innovation, Industry, and Technology ; Perry ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Brandes
Permit Fees; Requiring the governing bodies of counties and municipalities to post their permit and inspection fee schedules and building permit and inspection utilization reports on their websites; requiring certain governing bodies of local governments to create a building permit and inspection utilization report containing certain information and to post such report on their websites by a specified date, etc.
Last Action: 3/27/2019 Senate - Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/HB 127 (Ch. 2019-121) -SJ 276
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
- Community Affairs (CA)
- Innovation, Industry, and Technology (IT)
- Rules (RC)
• Referred to Community Affairs; Innovation, Industry, and Technology; Rules -SJ 42
• On Committee agenda-- Community Affairs, 02/05/19, 2:00 pm, 301 Senate Building
• Favorable by Community Affairs; YEAS 5 NAYS 0 -SJ 158
• Now in Innovation, Industry, and Technology
• On Committee agenda-- Innovation, Industry, and Technology, 03/06/19, 10:30 am, 110 Senate Building
• Introduced -SJ 42
• CS by Innovation, Industry, and Technology; YEAS 10 NAYS 0 -SJ 187
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Now in Rules
• On Committee agenda-- Rules, 03/13/19, 10:00 am, 110 Senate Building
• Favorable by- Rules; YEAS 16 NAYS 0 -SJ 195
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading
• CS by Innovation, Industry, and Technology read 1st time -SJ 229
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 03/21/19
• Read 2nd time -SJ 253
• Amendment(s) adopted (255262) -SJ 253
• Ordered engrossed -SJ 253
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -SJ 276
• Substituted CS/HB 127 -SJ 276
• Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/HB 127 (Ch. 2019-121) -SJ 276
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.