CS/CS/HB 25: Ambulatory Care Services
GENERAL BILL by Health and Human Services Committee ; Health Market Reform Subcommittee ; Stevenson ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Rodrigues, R. ; Smith, D.
Ambulatory Care Services; Authorizes ambulatory surgical centers to provide advanced birth services if specified requirements are met; provides for licensure of recovery care centers by AHCA; provides criteria for admission of patients to recovery care centers; requires recovery care centers to have specified protocols; requires agency to adopt minimum standards for recovery care centers & ambulatory surgical centers.
Last Action: 5/3/2019 Senate - Died in Health Policy, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/HB 843 (Ch. 2019-138)
Bill Text: PDF
- Health Policy (HP)
- Appropriations Subcommittee on Health and Human Services (AHS)
- Appropriations (AP)
• Referred to Health Market Reform Subcommittee; Health Care Appropriations Subcommittee; Health and Human Services Committee -HJ 24
• Introduced -HJ 24
• On Committee agenda-- Health Market Reform Subcommittee, 03/13/19, 12:30 pm, Mashburn Hall
• CS by Health Market Reform Subcommittee; YEAS 9 NAYS 3 -HJ 447
• Pending review of CS under Rule 7.18(c)
• Now in Health Care Appropriations Subcommittee -HJ 445
• CS by Health Market Reform Subcommittee read 1st time -HJ 445
• On Committee agenda-- Health Care Appropriations Subcommittee, 03/26/19, 12:00 pm, Sumner Hall
• Favorable by Health Care Appropriations Subcommittee; YEAS 8 NAYS 1 -HJ 537
• Now in Health and Human Services Committee -HJ 537
• On Committee agenda-- Health and Human Services Committee, 04/03/19, 9:00 am, Morris Hall
• CS/CS by- Health and Human Services Committee; YEAS 10 NAYS 4 -HJ 584
• Pending review of CS -under Rule 7.18(c)
• CS/CS by Health and Human Services Committee read 1st time -HJ 579
• Placed on Calendar -HJ 597
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/23/19 -HJ 744
• Read 2nd time -HJ 774
• Amendment(s) failed (249287, 516069) -HJ 774, 776
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Temporarily postponed, on 3rd Reading -HJ 801
• Read 3rd time -HJ 807
• CS passed; YEAS 78 NAYS 38 -HJ 807
• In Messages
• Referred to Health Policy; Appropriations Subcommittee on Health and Human Services; Appropriations -SJ 497
• Received -SJ 497
• Indefinitely postponed and withdrawn from consideration
• Died in Health Policy, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/HB 843 (Ch. 2019-138)
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.