CS/CS/HB 319: Patient Safety and Quality Measures
GENERAL BILL by Health and Human Services Committee ; Health Market Reform Subcommittee ; Grant, M.
Patient Safety and Quality Measures; Requires hospitals to provide specified information & data relating to patient safety & quality measures to patient under certain circumstances or to any person upon request; requires hospitals & ambulatory surgical centers to submit patient safety culture survey data to AHCA; requires AHCA to develop such surveys; provides appropriations. APPROPRIATION: $161,647
Last Action: 5/3/2019 Senate - Died in Health Policy, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/HB 843 (Ch. 2019-138)
Bill Text: PDF
• Referred to Health Market Reform Subcommittee; Health Care Appropriations Subcommittee; Health and Human Services Committee -HJ 45
• On Committee agenda-- Health Market Reform Subcommittee, 02/13/19, 10:30 am, Mashburn Hall
• CS by Health Market Reform Subcommittee; YEAS 11 NAYS 2 -HJ 296
• Pending review of CS under Rule 7.18(c)
• Now in Health Care Appropriations Subcommittee -HJ 295
• On Committee agenda-- Health Care Appropriations Subcommittee, 03/06/19, 3:00 pm, Sumner Hall
• Introduced -HJ 45
• CS by Health Market Reform Subcommittee read 1st time -HJ 291
• Favorable by Health Care Appropriations Subcommittee; YEAS 7 NAYS 0 -HJ 363
• Now in Health and Human Services Committee -HJ 363
• On Committee agenda-- Health and Human Services Committee, 03/14/19, 12:00 pm, Morris Hall
• CS/CS by- Health and Human Services Committee; YEAS 16 NAYS 0 -HJ 442
• Pending review of CS -under Rule 7.18(c)
• CS/CS by Health and Human Services Committee read 1st time -HJ 436
• Placed on Calendar -HJ 445
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 03/27/19
• Read 2nd time -HJ 503
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -HJ 507
• CS passed; YEAS 101 NAYS 10 -HJ 507
• In Messages
• Referred to Health Policy; Appropriations Subcommittee on Health and Human Services; Appropriations -SJ 328
• Received -SJ 328
• Indefinitely postponed and withdrawn from consideration
• Died in Health Policy, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/HB 843 (Ch. 2019-138)
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.