CS/HB 591: Pub. Rec./Public Utility Held Customer Information and Data
PUBLIC RECORDS/GENERAL BILL by Energy and Utilities Subcommittee ; Yarborough ; Davis ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Mercado
Pub. Rec./Public Utility Held Customer Information and Data; Exempts from public records requirements customer meter-derived data and billing information in increments of less than one billing cycle that is held by certain utilities; provides statement of public necessity.
• Referred to Energy and Utilities Subcommittee; Oversight, Transparency and Public Management Subcommittee; Commerce Committee -HJ 68
• On Committee agenda-- Energy and Utilities Subcommittee, 02/20/19, 4:00 pm, Webster Hall
• CS by Energy and Utilities Subcommittee; YEAS 12 NAYS 0 -HJ 308
• Pending review of CS under Rule 7.18(c)
• Now in Oversight, Transparency and Public Management Subcommittee -HJ 295
• On Committee agenda-- Oversight, Transparency and Public Management Subcommittee, 03/06/19, 8:00 am, Morris Hall
• Introduced -HJ 68
• CS by Energy and Utilities Subcommittee read 1st time -HJ 294
• Favorable by Oversight, Transparency and Public Management Subcommittee; YEAS 13 NAYS 0 -HJ 352
• Now in Commerce Committee -HJ 352
• On Committee agenda-- Commerce Committee, 03/14/19, 9:00 am, Webster Hall
• Favorable by- Commerce Committee; YEAS 24 NAYS 0 -HJ 441
• Placed on Calendar -HJ 441
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 03/27/19
• Read 2nd time -HJ 503
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -HJ 508
• CS passed; YEAS 114 NAYS 0 -HJ 509
• In Messages
• Referred to Innovation, Industry, and Technology; Governmental Oversight and Accountability; Rules -SJ 329
• Received -SJ 329
• Withdrawn from Innovation, Industry, and Technology; Governmental Oversight and Accountability; Rules -SJ 653
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading
• Substituted for CS/SB 600 -SJ 653
• Read 2nd time -SJ 653
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -SJ 850
• CS passed; YEAS 40 NAYS 0 -SJ 850
• Ordered enrolled -HJ 1157
• Signed by Officers and presented to Governor
• Approved by Governor
• Chapter No. 2019-38
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.