SB 7028: Judicial Retirement
GENERAL BILL by Governmental Oversight and Accountability
Judicial Retirement; Modifying provisions authorizing justices or judges to purchase additional service credit in the Florida Retirement System under certain circumstances to conform to the revisions made to the mandatory judicial retirement age established in s. 8, Art. V of the State Constitution, etc.
Last Action: 5/3/2019 Senate - Died in Appropriations, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/HB 7081 (Ch. 2019-98)
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
- Appropriations (AP)
• Submitted for consideration by Governmental Oversight and Accountability
• On Committee agenda-- Governmental Oversight and Accountability, 02/12/19, 4:00 pm, 301 Senate Building
• Submitted as Committee Bill and Reported Favorably by Governmental Oversight and Accountability; YEAS 4 NAYS 0
• Referred to Appropriations -SJ 147
• Introduced -SJ 147
• Indefinitely postponed and withdrawn from consideration
• Died in Appropriations, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/HB 7081 (Ch. 2019-98)
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.