SB 1042: Aquatic Preserves
GENERAL BILL by Albritton
Aquatic Preserves; Creating the Nature Coast Aquatic Preserve; designating the preserve for inclusion in the aquatic preserve system; outlining the authority of the Board of Trustees of the Internal Improvement Trust Fund in respect to the preserve; prohibiting the establishment and management of the preserve from infringing upon the riparian rights of upland property owners adjacent to or within the preserve, etc.
Last Action: 3/10/2020 Senate - Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/CS/HB 1061 (Ch. 2020-136) -SJ 588
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
- Environment and Natural Resources (EN)
- Governmental Oversight and Accountability (GO)
- Rules (RC)
• Referred to Environment and Natural Resources; Governmental Oversight and Accountability; Rules -SJ 77
• Introduced -SJ 77
• On Committee agenda-- Environment and Natural Resources, 01/21/20, 4:30 pm, 37 Senate Building
• Favorable by Environment and Natural Resources; YEAS 4 NAYS 0 -SJ 154
• Now in Governmental Oversight and Accountability
• On Committee agenda-- Governmental Oversight and Accountability, 02/03/20, 1:30 pm, 301 Senate Building
• Favorable by Governmental Oversight and Accountability; YEAS 5 NAYS 0 -SJ 229
• Now in Rules
• On Committee agenda-- Rules, 03/02/20, 12:00 pm, 110 Senate Building
• Favorable by- Rules; YEAS 16 NAYS 0 -SJ 374
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 03/06/20 -SJ 518
• Retained on Special Order Calendar -SJ 518
• Retained on Special Order Calendar -SJ 550
• Read 2nd time -SJ 588
• Substituted CS/CS/HB 1061 -SJ 588
• Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/CS/HB 1061 (Ch. 2020-136) -SJ 588
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.