CS/HB 1049: Office of the Judges of Compensation Claims
GENERAL BILL by Government Operations and Technology Appropriations Subcommittee ; Stone ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Byrd ; Webb ; Zika
Office of the Judges of Compensation Claims; Specifies salaries of full-time judges of compensation claims & Deputy Chief Judge of Compensation Claims; provides appropriations. APPROPRIATION: $1,114,087
Last Action: 3/9/2020 House - Ordered enrolled -HJ 995
Bill Text: PDF
• Referred to Government Operations and Technology Appropriations Subcommittee; Oversight, Transparency and Public Management Subcommittee; Appropriations Committee -HJ 91
• Introduced -HJ 91
• On Committee agenda-- Government Operations and Technology Appropriations Subcommittee, 02/04/20, 12:00 pm, Morris Hall
• CS by Government Operations and Technology Appropriations Subcommittee; YEAS 11 NAYS 0 -HJ 508
• Pending review of CS under Rule 7.18(c)
• CS by Government Operations and Technology Appropriations Subcommittee read 1st time -HJ 499
• Original reference(s) removed: Oversight, Transparency and Public Management Subcommittee; Appropriations Committee
• CS referred to State Affairs Committee -HJ 525
• Now in State Affairs Committee -HJ 525
• On Committee agenda-- State Affairs Committee, 02/27/20, 8:00 am, Morris Hall
• Favorable by- State Affairs Committee; YEAS 20 NAYS 0 -HJ 678
• Placed on Calendar -HJ 678
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 03/06/20
• Read 2nd time -HJ 829
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -HJ 948
• CS passed; YEAS 118 NAYS 0 -HJ 949
• In Messages
• Referred to Judiciary; Appropriations Subcommittee on Agriculture, Environment, and General Government; Appropriations -SJ 558
• Withdrawn from Judiciary; Appropriations Subcommittee on Agriculture, Environment, and General Government; Appropriations -SJ 537
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading
• Substituted for CS/SB 1298 -SJ 537
• Received -SJ 558
• Read 2nd time -SJ 537
• Read 3rd time -SJ 537
• CS passed; YEAS 39 NAYS 0 -SJ 537
• Ordered enrolled -HJ 995
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.