CS/SB 1298: Office of the Judges of Compensation Claims
GENERAL BILL by Appropriations ; Simmons
Office of the Judges of Compensation Claims; Specifying the salaries of full-time judges of compensation claims and the Deputy Chief Judge of Compensation Claims, etc. APPROPRIATION: $1,114,087
Last Action: 3/9/2020 Senate - Laid on Table, refer to CS/HB 1049 -SJ 537
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Referred to Judiciary; Appropriations Subcommittee on Agriculture, Environment, and General Government; Appropriations -SJ 95
• Introduced -SJ 95
• On Committee agenda-- Judiciary, 01/21/20, 12:00 pm, 110 Senate Building
• Favorable by Judiciary; YEAS 5 NAYS 0 -SJ 153
• Now in Appropriations Subcommittee on Agriculture, Environment, and General Government
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations Subcommittee on Agriculture, Environment, and General Government, 02/13/20, 10:00 am, 110 Senate Building
• Subcommittee Recommendation: CS by Appropriations Subcommittee on Agriculture, Environment, and General Government; YEAS 9 NAYS 0 -SJ 326
• Now in Appropriations
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations, 02/27/20, 9:00 am, 412 Knott Building
• CS by- Appropriations; YEAS 19 NAYS 0 -SJ 357
• Pending reference review -under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading
• CS by Appropriations read 1st time -SJ 359
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 03/06/20 -SJ 519
• Read 2nd time -SJ 517
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -SJ 537
• Substituted CS/HB 1049 -SJ 537
• Laid on Table, refer to CS/HB 1049 -SJ 537
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.