CS/CS/SB 1060: Public Records and Meetings/911, E911, or Public Safety Radio Communication System
PUBLIC RECORDS/GENERAL BILL by Rules ; Innovation, Industry, and Technology ; Thurston
Public Records and Meetings/911, E911, or Public Safety Radio Communication System; Providing an exemption from public records requirements for certain documents which depict the structural elements of certain 911, E911, or public safety radio communication system infrastructure, structures, or facilities; providing an exemption from public records requirements for geographical maps indicating the actual or proposed locations of certain 911, E911, or public safety radio communication system infrastructure, structures, or facilities; providing for future legislative review and repeal of the exemption; providing a statement of public necessity, etc.
- Innovation, Industry, and Technology (IT)
- Governmental Oversight and Accountability (GO)
- Rules (RC)
• Referred to Innovation, Industry, and Technology; Governmental Oversight and Accountability; Rules -SJ 78
• On Committee agenda-- Innovation, Industry, and Technology, 01/13/20, 1:00 pm, 110 Senate Building
• CS by Innovation, Industry, and Technology; YEAS 8 NAYS 2 -SJ 133
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Introduced -SJ 78
• CS by Innovation, Industry, and Technology read 1st time -SJ 130
• Now in Governmental Oversight and Accountability
• On Committee agenda-- Governmental Oversight and Accountability, 02/03/20, 1:30 pm, 301 Senate Building
• Favorable by Governmental Oversight and Accountability; YEAS 5 NAYS 0 -SJ 229
• Now in Rules
• On Committee agenda-- Rules, 03/02/20, 12:00 pm, 110 Senate Building
• CS/CS by- Rules; YEAS 16 NAYS 0 -SJ 374
• Pending reference review -under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• CS/CS by Rules read 1st time -SJ 375
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 03/05/20 -SJ 461
• Read 2nd time -SJ 420
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -SJ 484
• CS passed; YEAS 40 NAYS 0 -SJ 484
• In Messages
• Referred to Calendar -HJ 1005
• Received -HJ 1005
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 03/10/20
• Read 2nd time -HJ 1069
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -HJ 1125
• CS passed; YEAS 116 NAYS 0 -HJ 1125
• Ordered enrolled -SJ 842
• Signed by Officers and presented to Governor
• Approved by Governor
• Chapter No. 2020-13
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.