CS/CS/SB 1370: Patient Safety Culture Surveys
GENERAL BILL by Appropriations ; Health Policy ; Harrell
Patient Safety Culture Surveys; Requiring certain licensed facilities to biennially conduct an anonymous patient safety culture survey using a specified federal publication; requiring the agency to collect, compile, and publish patient safety culture survey data submitted by facilities; revising requirements for the submission of health care data to the agency, etc. APPROPRIATION: $162,477
Last Action: 3/10/2020 Senate - Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/CS/HB 763 (Ch. 2020-134) -SJ 598
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Referred to Health Policy; Appropriations Subcommittee on Health and Human Services; Appropriations -SJ 101
• Introduced -SJ 101
• On Committee agenda-- Health Policy, 02/11/20, 10:00 am, 412 Knott Building
• CS by Health Policy; YEAS 9 NAYS 0 -SJ 268
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Now in Appropriations Subcommittee on Health and Human Services
• CS by Health Policy read 1st time -SJ 275
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations Subcommittee on Health and Human Services, 02/18/20, 4:00 pm, 412 Knott Building
• Subcommittee Recommendation: CS/CS by Appropriations Subcommittee on Health and Human Services; YEAS 10 NAYS 0 -SJ 347
• Now in Appropriations
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations, 02/27/20, 9:00 am, 412 Knott Building
• CS/CS by- Appropriations; YEAS 19 NAYS 0 -SJ 357
• Pending reference review -under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• CS/CS by Appropriations read 1st time -SJ 360
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 03/10/20 -SJ 653
• Read 2nd time -SJ 598
• Substituted CS/CS/HB 763 -SJ 598
• Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/CS/HB 763 (Ch. 2020-134) -SJ 598
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.