CS/SB 1382: Environmental Resource Management
GENERAL BILL by Environment and Natural Resources ; Albritton
Environmental Resource Management; Providing additional management strategies for basin management action plans; requiring the Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services to work with the Department of Environmental Protection to improve the accuracy of data used to estimate certain agricultural land uses and to work with producers to identify certain agricultural technologies; prohibiting local governments from recognizing, granting, conveying, or extending legal rights or legal standing to animals or certain parts of the natural environment under certain circumstances, etc.
Last Action: 3/14/2020 Senate - Died in Appropriations Subcommittee on Agriculture, Environment, and General Government, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/CS/SB 712 (Ch. 2020-150)
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
- Environment and Natural Resources (EN)
- Appropriations Subcommittee on Agriculture, Environment, and General Government (AEG)
- Appropriations (AP)
• Referred to Environment and Natural Resources; Appropriations Subcommittee on Agriculture, Environment, and General Government; Appropriations -SJ 102
• Introduced -SJ 102
• On Committee agenda-- Environment and Natural Resources, 01/27/20, 4:00 pm, 37 Senate Building
• CS by Environment and Natural Resources; YEAS 4 NAYS 0 -SJ 214
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• CS by Environment and Natural Resources read 1st time -SJ 221
• Now in Appropriations Subcommittee on Agriculture, Environment, and General Government
• Indefinitely postponed and withdrawn from consideration
• Died in Appropriations Subcommittee on Agriculture, Environment, and General Government, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/CS/SB 712 (Ch. 2020-150)
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.