CS/SB 154: Human Trafficking Education in Schools
GENERAL BILL by Education ; Thurston
Human Trafficking Education in Schools; Revising the required health education in public schools to include information regarding the dangers and signs of human trafficking; specifying the minimum requirements of the human trafficking education portion of the comprehensive health education curriculum, etc.
Last Action: 1/14/2020 Senate - CS by Education read 1st time -SJ 121
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Referred to Education; Criminal Justice; Appropriations -SJ 16
• On Committee agenda-- Education, 11/12/19, 3:30 pm, 412 Knott Building
• CS by Education; YEAS 8 NAYS 0 -SJ 133
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Now in Criminal Justice
• On Committee agenda-- Criminal Justice, 12/10/19, 10:00 am, 37 Senate Building
• Favorable by Criminal Justice; YEAS 5 NAYS 0 -SJ 131
• Now in Appropriations
• Introduced -SJ 16
• CS by Education read 1st time -SJ 121
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.