CS/CS/SB 156: Early Childhood Music Education Incentive Pilot Program
Early Childhood Music Education Incentive Pilot Program; Extending the scheduled expiration of the pilot program; requiring the University of Florida’s College of Education to collaborate with Florida International University’s school of music for evaluation of the pilot program; requiring that the evaluation be shared with the Florida Center for Partnerships in Arts-Integrated Teaching, etc.
Last Action: 3/11/2020 Senate - Ordered enrolled -SJ 724
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Referred to Education; Appropriations Subcommittee on Education; Appropriations -SJ 16
• On Committee agenda-- Education, 11/12/19, 3:30 pm, 412 Knott Building
• CS by Education; YEAS 8 NAYS 0 -SJ 133
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Now in Appropriations Subcommittee on Education
• Introduced -SJ 16
• CS by Education read 1st time -SJ 121
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations Subcommittee on Education, 02/13/20, 10:00 am, 412 Knott Building
• Subcommittee Recommendation: CS/CS by Appropriations Subcommittee on Education; YEAS 6 NAYS 0 -SJ 326
• Now in Appropriations
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations, 03/03/20, 1:00 pm, 412 Knott Building
• CS/CS by- Appropriations; YEAS 20 NAYS 0 -SJ 411
• Pending reference review -under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 03/06/20 -SJ 518
• CS/CS by Appropriations read 1st time -SJ 412
• Read 2nd time -SJ 481
• Amendment(s) adopted (321480) -SJ 481
• Ordered engrossed -SJ 481
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -SJ 529
• CS passed as amended; YEAS 40 NAYS 0 -SJ 529
• In Messages
• Referred to Calendar -HJ 997
• Received -HJ 997
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 03/10/20
• Read 2nd time -HJ 1041
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -HJ 1080
• CS passed; YEAS 117 NAYS 0 -HJ 1080
• Ordered enrolled -SJ 724
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.