HJR 301: Repeal of Constitution Revision Commission
JOINT RESOLUTION by Drake ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Beltran ; Byrd ; Eagle ; Fernandez-Barquin ; Sabatini
Repeal of Constitution Revision Commission; Repeals references to Constitution Revision Commission, powers of chair, & assistance by state & local agencies.
Bill Text: PDF
- Judiciary (JU)
- Governmental Oversight and Accountability (GO)
- Rules (RC)
• Referred to Civil Justice Subcommittee; State Affairs Committee; Judiciary Committee -HJ 28
• On Committee agenda-- Civil Justice Subcommittee, 11/14/19, 9:00 am, Sumner Hall
• Favorable by Civil Justice Subcommittee; YEAS 9 NAYS 2 -HJ 297
• Now in State Affairs Committee -HJ 297
• On Committee agenda-- State Affairs Committee, 12/09/19, 1:00 pm, Morris Hall
• Favorable by State Affairs Committee; YEAS 23 NAYS 0 -HJ 297
• Now in Judiciary Committee -HJ 297
• On Committee agenda-- Judiciary Committee, 01/16/20, 12:00 pm, Sumner Hall
• Introduced -HJ 28
• Favorable by- Judiciary Committee; YEAS 16 NAYS 2 -HJ 395
• Placed on Calendar -HJ 395
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 01/22/20
• Read 2nd time -HJ 415
• Read 3rd time -HJ 415
• Passed; YEAS 93 NAYS 25 -HJ 415
• In Messages
• Referred to Judiciary; Governmental Oversight and Accountability; Rules -SJ 254
• Received -SJ 254
• Indefinitely postponed and withdrawn from consideration
• Died in Judiciary
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.