CS/SB 352: Unlawful Use of Uniforms, Medals, or Insignia
GENERAL BILL by Military and Veterans Affairs and Space ; Hutson
Unlawful Use of Uniforms, Medals, or Insignia; Prohibiting certain misrepresentations concerning military service when made for specified purposes, etc.
Last Action: 1/22/2020 Senate - CS by Military and Veterans Affairs and Space read 1st time -SJ 185
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Referred to Military and Veterans Affairs and Space; Ethics and Elections; Rules -SJ 27
• On Committee agenda-- Military and Veterans Affairs and Space, 01/15/20, 8:30 am, 37 Senate Building
• Introduced -SJ 27
• CS by Military and Veterans Affairs and Space; YEAS 7 NAYS 0 -SJ 155
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Now in Ethics and Elections
• On Committee agenda-- Ethics and Elections, 01/27/20, 4:00 pm, 412 Knott Building
• CS by Military and Veterans Affairs and Space read 1st time -SJ 185
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.