CS/CS/SB 364: Independent Living Task Force
GENERAL BILL by Rules ; Community Affairs ; Rader ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Torres ; Pizzo
Independent Living Task Force; Establishing the Independent Living Task Force within the Florida Housing Finance Corporation; defining the term “disability”; requiring the task force to submit a report to the Governor and the Legislature by a specified date, etc.
Last Action: 3/14/2020 House - Died in Messages
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
- Children, Families, and Elder Affairs (CF)
- Community Affairs (CA)
- Rules (RC)
• Referred to Children, Families, and Elder Affairs; Community Affairs; Rules -SJ 28
• On Committee agenda-- Children, Families, and Elder Affairs, 11/05/19, 2:00 pm, 301 Senate Building
• Favorable by Children, Families, and Elder Affairs; YEAS 7 NAYS 0 -SJ 132
• Now in Community Affairs
• On Committee agenda-- Community Affairs, 12/09/19, 4:00 pm, 301 Senate Building
• CS by Community Affairs; YEAS 5 NAYS 0 -SJ 134
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Now in Rules
• Introduced -SJ 28
• CS by Community Affairs read 1st time -SJ 124
• On Committee agenda-- Rules, 02/12/20, 4:00 pm, 110 Senate Building --Temporarily Postponed
• On Committee agenda-- Rules, 02/19/20, 10:00 am, 110 Senate Building
• CS/CS by- Rules; YEAS 16 NAYS 0 -SJ 326
• Pending reference review -under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• CS/CS by Rules read 1st time -SJ 326
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 03/06/20 -SJ 519
• Read 2nd time -SJ 491
• Amendment(s) adopted (702694) -SJ 491
• Ordered engrossed -SJ 491
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -SJ 533
• CS passed as amended; YEAS 39 NAYS 0 -SJ 534
• In Messages
• Indefinitely postponed and withdrawn from consideration
• Died in Messages
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.