CS/SB 368: Tampa Bay Area Regional Transit Authority
GENERAL BILL by Infrastructure and Security ; Rouson
Tampa Bay Area Regional Transit Authority; Renaming the Tampa Bay Area Regional Transit Authority Metropolitan Planning Organization Chairs Coordinating Committee as the Chairs Coordinating Committee; providing that a mayor’s designated alternate may be a member of the governing board of the authority; revising a provision requiring the authority to present the regional transit development plan and updates to specified entities, etc.
• Referred to Infrastructure and Security; Community Affairs; Rules -SJ 28
• Introduced -SJ 28
• On Committee agenda-- Infrastructure and Security, 01/27/20, 4:00 pm, 110 Senate Building
• CS by Infrastructure and Security; YEAS 7 NAYS 0 -SJ 215
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• CS by Infrastructure and Security read 1st time -SJ 217
• Now in Community Affairs
• On Committee agenda-- Community Affairs, 02/10/20, 4:00 pm, 301 Senate Building
• Favorable by Community Affairs; YEAS 5 NAYS 0 -SJ 268
• Now in Rules
• On Committee agenda-- Rules, 02/26/20, 9:00 am, 110 Senate Building
• Favorable by- Rules; YEAS 15 NAYS 0 -SJ 357
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 03/04/20 -SJ 411
• Read 2nd time -SJ 380
• Amendment(s) adopted (303096) -SJ 380
• Ordered engrossed -SJ 380
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -SJ 426
• CS passed as amended; YEAS 40 NAYS 0 -SJ 426
• In Messages
• Referred to Calendar -HJ 809
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 03/09/20
• Received -HJ 809
• Temporarily postponed, on 2nd Reading -HJ 992
• Indefinitely postponed and withdrawn from consideration
• Died on Calendar
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.