CS/CS/HB 441: Public Procurement of Services
GENERAL BILL by State Affairs Committee ; Oversight, Transparency and Public Management Subcommittee ; DiCeglie ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Killebrew
Public Procurement of Services; Revises maximum dollar amount for continuing contracts for construction projects; revises term "continuing contract" to increase certain maximum dollar amounts for professional architectural, engineering, landscape architectural, & surveying & mapping services.
• Referred to Oversight, Transparency and Public Management Subcommittee; Government Operations and Technology Appropriations Subcommittee; State Affairs Committee -HJ 37
• On Committee agenda-- Oversight, Transparency and Public Management Subcommittee, 12/12/19, 9:30 am, Morris Hall
• CS by Oversight, Transparency and Public Management Subcommittee; YEAS 12 NAYS 0 -HJ 325
• Pending review of CS under Rule 7.18(c)
• Now in Government Operations and Technology Appropriations Subcommittee -HJ 383
• On Committee agenda-- Government Operations and Technology Appropriations Subcommittee, 01/15/20, 1:00 pm, Morris Hall
• Introduced -HJ 37
• CS by Oversight, Transparency and Public Management Subcommittee read 1st time -HJ 279
• Favorable by Government Operations and Technology Appropriations Subcommittee; YEAS 10 NAYS 0 -HJ 391
• Now in State Affairs Committee -HJ 391
• On Committee agenda-- State Affairs Committee, 01/23/20, 9:30 am, Morris Hall
• CS/CS by- State Affairs Committee; YEAS 24 NAYS 0 -HJ 434
• Pending review of CS -under Rule 7.18(c)
• CS/CS by State Affairs Committee read 1st time -HJ 431
• Placed on Calendar -HJ 438
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 02/12/20
• Read 2nd time -HJ 544
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -HJ 562
• CS passed; YEAS 117 NAYS 0 -HJ
• In Messages
• Referred to Governmental Oversight and Accountability; Appropriations Subcommittee on Agriculture, Environment, and General Government; Appropriations -SJ 354
• Received -SJ 354
• Withdrawn from Governmental Oversight and Accountability; Appropriations Subcommittee on Agriculture, Environment, and General Government; Appropriations -SJ 579
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading
• Substituted for CS/CS/SB 506 -SJ 579
• Read 2nd time -SJ 579
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -SJ 669
• CS passed; YEAS 40 NAYS 0 -SJ 669, 670
• Ordered enrolled -HJ 1127
• Signed by Officers and presented to Governor
• Approved by Governor
• Chapter No. 2020-127
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.