HB 471: Council on Physician Assistants
GENERAL BILL by Plasencia
Council on Physician Assistants; Revising requirements relating to Council on Physician Assistants membership.
Last Action: 3/14/2020 Senate - Died in Health Policy, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/CS/CS/HB 713 (Ch. 2020-133)
Bill Text: PDF
• Referred to Health Quality Subcommittee; Health Care Appropriations Subcommittee; Health and Human Services Committee -HJ 39
• On Committee agenda-- Health Quality Subcommittee, 01/15/20, 9:30 am, Mashburn Hall
• Introduced -HJ 39
• Favorable by Health Quality Subcommittee; YEAS 12 NAYS 1 -HJ 391
• Now in Health Care Appropriations Subcommittee -HJ 392
• On Committee agenda-- Health Care Appropriations Subcommittee, 01/21/20, 12:30 pm, Sumner Hall
• Favorable by Health Care Appropriations Subcommittee; YEAS 10 NAYS 0 -HJ 420
• Now in Health and Human Services Committee -HJ 420
• On Committee agenda-- Health and Human Services Committee, 01/30/20, 9:00 am, Morris Hall
• Favorable by- Health and Human Services Committee; YEAS 15 NAYS 0 -HJ 472
• Placed on Calendar -HJ 472
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 02/19/20
• Read 2nd time -HJ 591
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -HJ 615
• Passed; YEAS 118 NAYS 0 -HJ 616
• In Messages
• Referred to Health Policy; Rules -SJ 364
• Received -SJ 364
• Indefinitely postponed and withdrawn from consideration
• Died in Health Policy, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/CS/CS/HB 713 (Ch. 2020-133)
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.