HB 5401: Department of Environmental Protection
GENERAL BILL by Agriculture and Natural Resources Appropriations Subcommittee ; Raschein ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Bush
Department of Environmental Protection; Transfers powers, duties, functions, records, personnel, property, pending issues & existing contracts, administrative authority, administrative rules, & unexpended balances of appropriations, allocations, & other funds of Office of Energy within DACS to DEP; repeals provisions relating to the Office of Energy.
Last Action: 3/14/2020 Senate - Died in Appropriations, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/HB 1193 (Ch. 2020-160), HB 5001 (Ch. 2020-111)
Bill Text: PDF
- Appropriations (AP)
• Introduced -HJ 445
• Referred to Appropriations Committee -HJ 462
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations Committee, 02/05/20, 10:00 am, Webster Hall
• Favorable by- Appropriations Committee; YEAS 19 NAYS 9 -HJ 516
• Placed on Calendar -HJ 516
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 02/12/20
• Read 2nd time -HJ 543
• Amendment(s) failed (311785, 931443) -HJ 543
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -HJ 560
• Passed; YEAS 76 NAYS 40 -HJ 561
• Immediately certified -HJ 564
• In Messages
• Referred to Appropriations -SJ 315
• Received -SJ 315
• Indefinitely postponed and withdrawn from consideration
• Died in Appropriations, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/HB 1193 (Ch. 2020-160), HB 5001 (Ch. 2020-111)
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.