CS/CS/HB 59: Automated Pharmacy Systems
GENERAL BILL by Health and Human Services Committee ; Health Quality Subcommittee ; Willhite ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Daniels ; Davis ; Fernandez-Barquin ; Sabatini
Automated Pharmacy Systems; Authorizes community pharmacy to use automated pharmacy system; provides certain medicinal drugs stored in automated pharmacy system for outpatient dispensing are part of inventory of pharmacy providing services through such system; requires community pharmacies to adopt policies & procedures.
• Referred to Health Quality Subcommittee; Health Care Appropriations Subcommittee; Health and Human Services Committee -HJ 12
• On Committee agenda-- Health Quality Subcommittee, 11/06/19, 9:30 am, Mashburn Hall
• CS by Health Quality Subcommittee; YEAS 13 NAYS 0 -HJ 288
• Pending review of CS under Rule 7.18(c)
• Now in Health Care Appropriations Subcommittee -HJ 383
• On Committee agenda-- Health Care Appropriations Subcommittee, 01/15/20, 1:00 pm, Sumner Hall
• Introduced -HJ 11
• CS by Health Quality Subcommittee read 1st time -HJ 276
• Favorable by Health Care Appropriations Subcommittee; YEAS 11 NAYS 0 -HJ 391
• Now in Health and Human Services Committee -HJ 391
• On Committee agenda-- Health and Human Services Committee, 02/18/20, 3:00 pm, Morris Hall
• CS/CS by- Health and Human Services Committee; YEAS 16 NAYS 0 -HJ 628
• Pending review of CS -under Rule 7.18(c)
• CS/CS by Health and Human Services Committee read 1st time -HJ 623
• Placed on Calendar -HJ 638
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 03/06/20
• Read 2nd time -HJ 938
• Amendment(s) adopted (367333) -HJ 938
• Placed on 3rd reading -HJ 939
• Temporarily postponed, on 3rd Reading -HJ 989
• Temporarily postponed, on 3rd Reading -HJ 1020
• Temporarily postponed, on 3rd Reading -HJ 1077
• Read 3rd time -HJ 1126
• CS passed as amended; YEAS 115 NAYS 1 -HJ 1126
• In Messages
• Referred to Health Policy; Innovation, Industry, and Technology; Rules -SJ 845
• Withdrawn from Health Policy; Innovation, Industry, and Technology; Rules -SJ 743
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading
• Substituted for CS/CS/SB 708 -SJ 743
• Received -SJ 845
• Read 2nd time -SJ 743
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -SJ 853
• Amendment(s) failed (439782, 742400) -SJ 853
• CS passed; YEAS 27 NAYS 12 -SJ 853, 854
• Ordered enrolled -HJ 1255
• Signed by Officers and presented to Governor
• Approved by Governor
• Chapter No. 2020-124
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.