CS/SB 708: Automated Pharmacy Systems
GENERAL BILL by Health Policy ; Hutson
Automated Pharmacy Systems; Authorizing a community pharmacy to use an automated pharmacy system under certain circumstances; providing that certain medicinal drugs stored in an automated pharmacy system for outpatient dispensing are part of the inventory of the pharmacy providing services through such system, etc.
• Referred to Health Policy; Innovation, Industry, and Technology; Rules -SJ 54
• On Committee agenda-- Health Policy, 01/14/20, 2:30 pm, 412 Knott Building
• Introduced -SJ 54
• CS by Health Policy; YEAS 10 NAYS 0 -SJ 155
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Now in Innovation, Industry, and Technology
• CS by Health Policy read 1st time -SJ 186
• On Committee agenda-- Innovation, Industry, and Technology, 02/03/20, 1:30 pm, 110 Senate Building
• Favorable by Innovation, Industry, and Technology; YEAS 10 NAYS 0 -SJ 229
• Now in Rules
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.