CS/CS/SB 708: Automated Pharmacy Systems
GENERAL BILL by Rules ; Health Policy ; Hutson
Automated Pharmacy Systems; Authorizing a community pharmacy to use an automated pharmacy system under certain circumstances; requiring such community pharmacies to adopt, annually review, and maintain a record of, for a specified time period, certain policies and procedures; providing that certain medicinal drugs stored in an automated pharmacy system for outpatient dispensing are part of the inventory of the pharmacy providing services through such system, etc.
Last Action: 3/12/2020 Senate - Laid on Table, refer to CS/CS/HB 59 -SJ 743
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Referred to Health Policy; Innovation, Industry, and Technology; Rules -SJ 54
• On Committee agenda-- Health Policy, 01/14/20, 2:30 pm, 412 Knott Building
• Introduced -SJ 54
• CS by Health Policy; YEAS 10 NAYS 0 -SJ 155
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Now in Innovation, Industry, and Technology
• CS by Health Policy read 1st time -SJ 186
• On Committee agenda-- Innovation, Industry, and Technology, 02/03/20, 1:30 pm, 110 Senate Building
• Favorable by Innovation, Industry, and Technology; YEAS 10 NAYS 0 -SJ 229
• Now in Rules
• On Committee agenda-- Rules, 02/26/20, 9:00 am, 110 Senate Building
• CS/CS by- Rules; YEAS 13 NAYS 4 -SJ 357
• Pending reference review -under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading
• CS/CS by Rules read 1st time -SJ 359
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 03/10/20 -SJ 653
• Retained on Special Order Calendar -SJ 653
• Retained on Special Order Calendar -SJ 724
• Read 2nd time -SJ 743
• Substituted CS/CS/HB 59 -SJ 743
• Laid on Table, refer to CS/CS/HB 59 -SJ 743
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.