CS/HB 597: Tri-Par Estates Park and Recreation District, Sarasota County
LOCAL BILL by Local Administration Subcommittee ; Newton
Tri-Par Estates Park and Recreation District, Sarasota County; Authorizes board of trustees to adopt & enforce certain rules & regulations governing use of district facilities & prescribe penalties for violations of such rules & regulations; provides requirements for such penalties.
• Referred to Local Administration Subcommittee; State Affairs Committee -HJ 49
• Introduced -HJ 49
• On Committee agenda-- Local Administration Subcommittee, 01/29/20, 8:00 am, Webster Hall
• CS by Local Administration Subcommittee; YEAS 10 NAYS 0 -HJ 464
• Pending review of CS under Rule 7.18(c)
• CS by Local Administration Subcommittee read 1st time -HJ 459
• Now in State Affairs Committee -HJ 470
• On Committee agenda-- State Affairs Committee, 02/06/20, 8:00 am, Morris Hall
• Favorable by- State Affairs Committee; YEAS 23 NAYS 0 -HJ 517
• Placed on Calendar -HJ 517
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 02/19/20
• Read 2nd time -HJ 600
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -HJ 620
• CS passed; YEAS 115 NAYS 0 -HJ 621
• In Messages
• Referred to Rules -SJ 354
• Received -SJ 354
• Placed on Local Calendar, 03/11/20 -SJ 724
• Withdrawn from Rules -SJ 665
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading
• Read 2nd time -SJ 666
• Read 3rd time -SJ 666
• CS passed; YEAS 40 NAYS 0 -SJ 666
• Ordered enrolled -HJ 1128
• Signed by Officers and presented to Governor
• Approved by Governor
• Chapter No. 2020-189
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.