HB 6037: Individual Wine Containers
GENERAL BILL by LaMarca
Individual Wine Containers; Repeals provisions relating to limitation of size of individual wine containers.
Last Action: 3/14/2020 Senate - Died in Innovation, Industry, and Technology
Bill Text: PDF
- Innovation, Industry, and Technology (IT)
- Commerce and Tourism (CM)
- Rules (RC)
• Referred to Business and Professions Subcommittee; Commerce Committee -HJ 259
• On Committee agenda-- Business and Professions Subcommittee, 12/11/19, 12:30 pm, Webster Hall
• Favorable by Business and Professions Subcommittee; YEAS 13 NAYS 0 -HJ 315
• Now in Commerce Committee -HJ 315
• On Committee agenda-- Commerce Committee, 01/16/20, 2:30 pm, Webster Hall
• Introduced -HJ 259
• Favorable by- Commerce Committee; YEAS 19 NAYS 2 -HJ 406
• Placed on Calendar -HJ 406
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 02/05/20
• Read 2nd time -HJ 494
• Read 3rd time -HJ 494
• Passed; YEAS 112 NAYS 6 -HJ 494
• In Messages
• Referred to Innovation, Industry, and Technology; Commerce and Tourism; Rules -SJ 315
• Received -SJ 315
• Indefinitely postponed and withdrawn from consideration
• Died in Innovation, Industry, and Technology
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.