SB 638: Apalachicola Environmental Stewardship Act
GENERAL BILL by Montford
Apalachicola Environmental Stewardship Act; Providing that this act may be referred to as “The Apalachicola Environmental Stewardship Act”; appropriating a sum annually for a specified timeframe from the Florida Forever Fund to the Apalachicola Area of Critical State Concern for specified purposes; renaming the Apalachicola Bay Area of Critical State Concern as the Apalachicola Area of Critical State Concern; providing additional principles for guiding development within the Apalachicola Area of Critical State Concern to include projects that protect and improve water quality, etc.
Last Action: 3/14/2020 Senate - Died in Appropriations
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
- Environment and Natural Resources (EN)
- Appropriations Subcommittee on Agriculture, Environment, and General Government (AEG)
- Appropriations (AP)
• Referred to Environment and Natural Resources; Appropriations Subcommittee on Agriculture, Environment, and General Government; Appropriations -SJ 49
• On Committee agenda-- Environment and Natural Resources, 12/09/19, 4:00 pm, 37 Senate Building
• Favorable by Environment and Natural Resources; YEAS 3 NAYS 0 -SJ 131
• Now in Appropriations Subcommittee on Agriculture, Environment, and General Government
• Introduced -SJ 48
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations Subcommittee on Agriculture, Environment, and General Government, 02/25/20, 9:00 am, 110 Senate Building
• Subcommittee Recommendation: CS by Appropriations Subcommittee on Agriculture, Environment, and General Government; YEAS 9 NAYS 0 -SJ 346
• Now in Appropriations
• Indefinitely postponed and withdrawn from consideration
• Died in Appropriations
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.