CS/HB 681: PACE Center for Girls
GENERAL BILL by Justice Appropriations Subcommittee ; Trumbull ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Daniels ; Hill ; Williamson
PACE Center for Girls; Authorizes DJJ to contract with PACE Center for Girls for specified services.
Last Action: 3/9/2020 House - Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/SB 1056 (Ch. 2020-121) -HJ 994
Bill Text: PDF
• Referred to Justice Appropriations Subcommittee; Criminal Justice Subcommittee; Appropriations Committee -HJ 55
• Introduced -HJ 55
• On Committee agenda-- Justice Appropriations Subcommittee, 01/21/20, 3:00 pm, Morris Hall
• CS by Justice Appropriations Subcommittee; YEAS 11 NAYS 0 -HJ 421
• Pending review of CS under Rule 7.18(c)
• Now in Criminal Justice Subcommittee -HJ 419
• CS by Justice Appropriations Subcommittee read 1st time -HJ 418
• On Committee agenda-- Criminal Justice Subcommittee, 01/28/20, 8:00 am, Sumner Hall
• Favorable by Criminal Justice Subcommittee; YEAS 12 NAYS 0 -HJ 471
• Now in Appropriations Committee -HJ 471
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations Committee, 02/05/20, 10:00 am, Webster Hall
• Favorable by- Appropriations Committee; YEAS 25 NAYS 0 -HJ 516
• Placed on Calendar -HJ 516
• Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/SB 1056 (Ch. 2020-121) -HJ 994
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.