SB 7060: Tax Administration
GENERAL BILL by Finance and Tax
Tax Administration; Providing applicability of certain property assessment limitations to changes, additions, or improvements to property damaged or destroyed by Hurricane Michael which are commenced within a certain timeframe; revising the classification of certain residential property for assessment purposes; revising timeframes for certain documentation to be provided to the department for the purposes of a sales tax exemption for the sale of certain boats and aircraft, etc.
Last Action: 3/14/2020 Senate - Died on Calendar, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/HB 7097 (Ch. 2020-10)
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
- Appropriations (AP)
• Submitted for consideration by Finance and Tax
• On Committee agenda-- Finance and Tax, 02/18/20, 4:00 pm, 401 Senate Building
• Submitted as Committee Bill and Reported Favorably by Finance and Tax; YEAS 8 NAYS 0
• Referred to Appropriations -SJ 326
• Introduced -SJ 326
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations, 03/03/20, 1:00 pm, 412 Knott Building
• Favorable by- Appropriations; YEAS 18 NAYS 0 -SJ 411
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 03/10/20 -SJ 653
• Retained on Special Order Calendar -SJ 653
• Retained on Special Order Calendar -SJ 724
• Retained on Special Order Calendar -SJ 845
• Indefinitely postponed and withdrawn from consideration
• Died on Calendar, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/HB 7097 (Ch. 2020-10)
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.