HJR 7061: Duties of the Chief Financial Officer
JOINT RESOLUTION by State Affairs Committee ; Ingoglia
Duties of the Chief Financial Officer; Proposes amendment to State Constitution to require CFO, as prescribed by general law, to annually provide information about counties & municipalities to residents to allow them to compare economic & noneconomic factors of each local government.
Bill Text: PDF
- Community Affairs (CA)
- Governmental Oversight and Accountability (GO)
- Rules (RC)
• Referred to Appropriations Committee -HJ 479
• Introduced -HJ 479
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations Committee, 02/25/20, 3:30 pm, Webster Hall
• Favorable by- Appropriations Committee; YEAS 18 NAYS 10 -HJ 667
• Placed on Calendar -HJ 667
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 03/03/20
• Read 2nd time -HJ 712
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -HJ 737
• Passed; YEAS 90 NAYS 23 -HJ 737
• In Messages
• Referred to Community Affairs; Governmental Oversight and Accountability; Rules -SJ 477
• Received -SJ 477
• Indefinitely postponed and withdrawn from consideration
• Died in Community Affairs
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.