CS/SB 7066: Fees
GENERAL BILL by Rules ; Appropriations
Fees; Requiring certain nonembryonic stem cell banks to pay specified fees, etc.
Last Action: 3/14/2020 House - Died in Messages
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
- Rules (RC)
• Submitted for consideration by Appropriations
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations, 02/20/20, 9:00 am, 412 Knott Building
• Submitted as Committee Bill and Reported Favorably by Appropriations; YEAS 20 NAYS 0
• Referred to Rules -SJ 347
• On Committee agenda-- Rules, 02/26/20, 9:00 am, 110 Senate Building --Not Considered
• On Committee agenda-- Rules, 03/02/20, 12:00 pm, 110 Senate Building
• Introduced -SJ 347
• CS by- Rules; YEAS 17 NAYS 0 -SJ 374
• Pending reference review -under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 03/04/20 -SJ 411
• CS by Rules read 1st time -SJ 377
• Read 2nd time -SJ 406
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -SJ 453
• CS passed; YEAS 38 NAYS 0 -SJ 453
• In Messages
• Indefinitely postponed and withdrawn from consideration
• Died in Messages
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.