CS/HB 7069: Local Government Reporting
GENERAL BILL by Appropriations Committee ; State Affairs Committee ; Ingoglia
Local Government Reporting; Removes requirement of county & municipality to annually report specified fiscal & economic information to EDR; requires DFS to establish certain website; specifies information to be included on department's website; requires DFS to annually generate & distribute to residents specified local government report; authorizes DFS to select contractors for certain purposes. APPROPRIATION: $3,000,000
Last Action: 3/14/2020 Senate - Died in Community Affairs, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/CS/CS/HB 1339 (Ch. 2020-27)
Bill Text: PDF
- Community Affairs (CA)
- Rules (RC)
• Referred to Appropriations Committee -HJ 480
• Introduced -HJ 480
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations Committee, 02/25/20, 3:30 pm, Webster Hall
• CS by- Appropriations Committee; YEAS 18 NAYS 10 -HJ 677
• Pending review of CS -under Rule 7.18(c)
• Placed on Calendar -HJ 677
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 03/03/20
• CS by Appropriations Committee read 1st time -HJ 675
• Read 2nd time -HJ 712
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -HJ 436
• CS passed; YEAS 83 NAYS 34 -HJ 436
• In Messages
• Referred to Community Affairs; Rules -SJ 478
• Received -SJ 478
• Indefinitely postponed and withdrawn from consideration
• Died in Community Affairs, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/CS/CS/HB 1339 (Ch. 2020-27)
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.