CS/SB 916: Program of All-Inclusive Care for the Elderly
GENERAL BILL by Appropriations ; Baxley
Program of All-Inclusive Care for the Elderly; Authorizing the Agency for Health Care Administration, in consultation with the Department of Elderly Affairs, to approve certain applicants to provide benefits pursuant to the Program of All-Inclusive Care for the Elderly (PACE); specifying requirements and procedures for the submission, publication, review, and initial approval of applications; requiring prospective PACE organizations that are granted initial approval to apply within a certain timeframe for federal approval, etc.
Last Action: 3/12/2020 Senate - Laid on Table -SJ 773
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
- Health Policy (HP)
- Appropriations Subcommittee on Health and Human Services (AHS)
- Appropriations (AP)
• Referred to Health Policy; Appropriations Subcommittee on Health and Human Services; Appropriations -SJ 70
• Introduced -SJ 70
• On Committee agenda-- Health Policy, 01/21/20, 10:00 am, 412 Knott Building --Not Considered
• On Committee agenda-- Health Policy, 01/28/20, 1:30 pm, 412 Knott Building
• Favorable by Health Policy; YEAS 10 NAYS 0 -SJ 213
• Now in Appropriations Subcommittee on Health and Human Services
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations Subcommittee on Health and Human Services, 02/18/20, 4:00 pm, 412 Knott Building
• Subcommittee Recommendation: CS by Appropriations Subcommittee on Health and Human Services; YEAS 10 NAYS 0 -SJ 347
• Now in Appropriations
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations, 02/27/20, 9:00 am, 412 Knott Building
• CS by- Appropriations; YEAS 19 NAYS 0 -SJ 357
• Pending reference review -under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• CS by Appropriations read 1st time -SJ 359
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 03/12/20 -SJ 845
• Read 2nd time -SJ 773
• Substituted HB 833 (Died in returning Messages) -SJ 773
• Laid on Table -SJ 773
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.