CS/CS/HB 921: Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services
GENERAL BILL by State Affairs Committee ; Agriculture and Natural Resources Subcommittee ; Brannan
Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services; Revising application of agricultural load securing requirements; requiring the Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services to adopt rules specifying requirements for agents to administer certain competency examinations and establishing a competency examination for a license to engage in activities solely related to the service and repair of recreational vehicles; extending the scheduled expiration for the Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services' use of funds from the Pest Control Trust Fund for certain duties of the department; directing the Florida Forest Service to develop a training curriculum for wildland firefighters; authorizing the Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services to revoke an aquaculture certificate of registration under certain conditions, etc.
• Referred to Agriculture and Natural Resources Subcommittee; Agriculture and Natural Resources Appropriations Subcommittee; State Affairs Committee -HJ 79
• Introduced -HJ 79
• PCS on Committee agenda-- Agriculture and Natural Resources Subcommittee, 02/25/20, 10:00 am, 12 HOB
• CS by Agriculture and Natural Resources Subcommittee; YEAS 11 NAYS 0 -HJ 666
• Pending review of CS under Rule 7.18(c)
• Original reference(s) removed: Agriculture and Natural Resources Appropriations Subcommittee
• CS referred to State Affairs Committee -HJ 665
• Now in State Affairs Committee -HJ 665
• On Committee agenda-- State Affairs Committee, 02/27/20, 8:00 am, Morris Hall
• CS by Agriculture and Natural Resources Subcommittee read 1st time -HJ 664
• CS/CS by- State Affairs Committee; YEAS 22 NAYS 0 -HJ 694
• Pending review of CS -under Rule 7.18(c)
• Placed on Calendar -HJ 693
• CS/CS by State Affairs Committee read 1st time -HJ 686
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 03/06/20
• Read 2nd time -HJ 893
• Amendment(s) adopted (749531) -HJ 893
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -HJ 970
• Amendment(s) adopted (617843) -HJ 970
• CS passed as amended; YEAS 118 NAYS 0 -HJ 971
• In Messages
• Referred to Agriculture; Appropriations -SJ 656
• Received -SJ 656
• Withdrawn from Agriculture; Appropriations -SJ 775
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading
• Substituted for CS/CS/SB 1514 -SJ 775
• Read 2nd time -SJ 775
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -SJ 855
• Amendment(s) adopted (158898) -SJ 855
• CS passed as amended; YEAS 39 NAYS 0 -SJ 855
• In returning messages
• Concurred in 1 amendment(s) (158898) -HJ 1221
• CS passed as amended; YEAS 111 NAYS 0 -HJ 1222
• Ordered engrossed, then enrolled -HJ 1222
• Signed by Officers and presented to Governor
• Approved by Governor
• Chapter No. 2020-135
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.