CS/CS/SB 922: Economic Development
GENERAL BILL by Appropriations ; Commerce and Tourism ; Gruters
Economic Development; Authorizing a qualified target industry business located in a county affected by Hurricane Michael to submit a request to the Department of Economic Opportunity for an economic recovery extension in lieu of a tax refund claim scheduled to be submitted during a specified timeframe; authorizing the department to waive certain requirements during a specified timeframe; providing that certain businesses are eligible for a specified tax refund payment, etc.
• Referred to Commerce and Tourism; Appropriations Subcommittee on Transportation, Tourism, and Economic Development; Appropriations -SJ 70
• Introduced -SJ 70
• On Committee agenda-- Commerce and Tourism, 01/21/20, 10:00 am, 110 Senate Building
• CS by Commerce and Tourism; YEAS 3 NAYS 0 -SJ 191
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Original reference(s) removed: Appropriations Subcommittee on Transportation, Tourism, and Economic Development
• Remaining references corrected to Appropriations Subcommittee on Health and Human Services; Appropriations -SJ 199
• Now in Appropriations Subcommittee on Health and Human Services
• CS by Commerce and Tourism read 1st time -SJ 196
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations Subcommittee on Health and Human Services, 02/13/20, 12:30 pm, 412 Knott Building
• Subcommittee Recommendation: Favorable by Appropriations Subcommittee on Health and Human Services; YEAS 9 NAYS 0 -SJ 307
• Now in Appropriations
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations, 02/27/20, 9:00 am, 412 Knott Building
• CS/CS by- Appropriations; YEAS 19 NAYS 0 -SJ 374
• Pending reference review -under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading
• CS/CS by Appropriations read 1st time -SJ 375
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 03/09/20 -SJ 550
• Read 2nd time -SJ 545
• Read 3rd time -SJ 545
• CS passed; YEAS 39 NAYS 0 -SJ 545
• In Messages
• Indefinitely postponed and withdrawn from consideration
• Died in Messages
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.