CS/SB 952: Senior Management Service Class
GENERAL BILL by Governmental Oversight and Accountability ; Perry
Senior Management Service Class; Providing that participation in the Senior Management Service Class of the Florida Retirement System is compulsory for each appointed criminal conflict and civil regional counsel and specified staff of the regional counsel beginning on a specified date; authorizing members of the class to purchase and upgrade certain retirement credit, etc.
• Referred to Governmental Oversight and Accountability; Criminal Justice; Appropriations -SJ 72
• Introduced -SJ 72
• On Committee agenda-- Governmental Oversight and Accountability, 01/21/20, 2:30 pm, 301 Senate Building
• CS by Governmental Oversight and Accountability; YEAS 4 NAYS 0 -SJ 155
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Now in Criminal Justice
• CS by Governmental Oversight and Accountability read 1st time -SJ 196
• On Committee agenda-- Criminal Justice, 02/04/20, 9:00 am, 37 Senate Building
• Favorable by Criminal Justice; YEAS 5 NAYS 0 -SJ 228
• Now in Appropriations
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations, 02/20/20, 9:00 am, 412 Knott Building
• Favorable by- Appropriations; YEAS 20 NAYS 0 -SJ 346
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 03/04/20 -SJ 411
• Read 2nd time -SJ 380
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -SJ 425
• CS passed; YEAS 39 NAYS 0 -SJ 425
• In Messages
• Referred to Calendar -HJ 1004
• Received -HJ 1004
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 03/10/20
• Read 2nd time -HJ 1069
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -HJ 1124
• CS passed; YEAS 114 NAYS 0 -HJ 1124
• Ordered enrolled -SJ 845
• Signed by Officers and presented to Governor
• Approved by Governor
• Chapter No. 2020-120
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.