CS/HB 1177: Biscayne Bay
GENERAL BILL by State Affairs Committee ; Avila ; Duran ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Borrero ; Bush ; Chambliss ; Chaney ; Eskamani ; Fabricio ; Fernandez-Barquin ; Joseph ; Leek ; Robinson, F.
Biscayne Bay; Establishes Biscayne Bay Commission; provides for commission purpose, membership, duties, & authority; prohibits sewage disposal facilities from disposing of any wastes into Biscayne Bay without providing advanced waste treatment.
• Referred to Environment, Agriculture & Flooding Subcommittee
• Referred to Agriculture & Natural Resources Appropriations Subcommittee
• Referred to State Affairs Committee
• Now in Environment, Agriculture & Flooding Subcommittee
• 1st Reading (Original Filed Version)
• Added to Environment, Agriculture & Flooding Subcommittee agenda
• Favorable by Environment, Agriculture & Flooding Subcommittee
• Reported out of Environment, Agriculture & Flooding Subcommittee
• Now in Agriculture & Natural Resources Appropriations Subcommittee
• Added to Agriculture & Natural Resources Appropriations Subcommittee agenda
• Favorable by Agriculture & Natural Resources Appropriations Subcommittee
• Reported out of Agriculture & Natural Resources Appropriations Subcommittee
• Now in State Affairs Committee
• Added to State Affairs Committee agenda
• Favorable with CS by State Affairs Committee
• Reported out of State Affairs Committee
• Laid on Table under Rule 7.18(a)
• CS Filed
• 1st Reading (Committee Substitute 1)
• Bill referred to House Calendar
• Added to Second Reading Calendar
• Bill added to Special Order Calendar (4/15/2021)
• Amendment 328297 filed
• Read 2nd time
• Amendment 328297 adopted
• Read 3rd time
• CS passed as amended; YEAS 117, NAYS 0
• Immediately certified
• In Messages
• Message sent to senate
• Referred to Appropriations -SJ 500
• Received -SJ 500
• Withdrawn from Appropriations -SJ 671
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading
• Substituted for CS/SB 1482 -SJ 671
• Read 2nd time -SJ 671
• Read 3rd time -SJ 671
• CS passed; YEAS 38 NAYS 0 -SJ 671
• In Messages
• Ordered enrolled
• Signed by Officers and presented to Governor
• Approved by Governor
• Chapter No. 2021-47
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.