HB 1181: Constitution Revision Commission
GENERAL BILL by Beltran ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Leek
Constitution Revision Commission; Repeals references to Constitution Revision Commission, powers of chair, & assistance by state & local agencies.
Last Action: 4/30/2021 House - Died on Second Reading Calendar; companion bill(s) passed, see SJR 204 (Passed)
Bill Text: PDF
• Referred to Civil Justice & Property Rights Subcommittee
• Referred to Judiciary Committee
• Now in Civil Justice & Property Rights Subcommittee
• 1st Reading (Original Filed Version)
• Added to Civil Justice & Property Rights Subcommittee agenda
• Favorable by Civil Justice & Property Rights Subcommittee
• Reported out of Civil Justice & Property Rights Subcommittee
• Now in Judiciary Committee
• Added to Judiciary Committee agenda
• Favorable by Judiciary Committee
• Reported out of Judiciary Committee
• Bill released to House Calendar
• Added to Second Reading Calendar
• Died on Second Reading Calendar; companion bill(s) passed, see SJR 204 (Passed)
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.