CS/SB 1282: Early Learning and Early Grade Success
GENERAL BILL by Appropriations ; Harrell ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Ausley
Early Learning and Early Grade Success; Revising approved child care or early education settings for the placement of certain children; providing for a type two transfer of the Gold Seal Quality Care program in the Department of Children and Families to the Office of Early Learning; revising the performance standards for the Voluntary Prekindergarten Education Program; authorizing certain students enrolled in the Voluntary Prekindergarten Education Program to receive intensive reading interventions using specified funds, etc.
Last Action: 4/26/2021 Senate - Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/CS/HB 419 (Ch. 2021-10), CS/HB 7011 (Ch. 2021-9) -SJ 674
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
- Education (ED)
- Appropriations Subcommittee on Education (AED)
- Appropriations (AP)
• Referred to Education; Appropriations Subcommittee on Education; Appropriations -SJ 129
• Introduced -SJ 128
• On Committee agenda-- Education, 03/23/21, 12:30 pm, 412 Knott Building
• Favorable by Education; YEAS 9 NAYS 0 -SJ 282
• Now in Appropriations Subcommittee on Education
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations Subcommittee on Education, 04/08/21, 11:30 am, 412 Knott Building
• Subcommittee Recommendation: CS by Appropriations Subcommittee on Education; YEAS 8 NAYS 0 -SJ 465
• Now in Appropriations
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations, 04/21/21, 4:30 pm, 412 Knott Building
• CS by- Appropriations; YEAS 20 NAYS 0 -SJ 642
• Pending reference review -under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/26/21 -SJ 720
• CS by Appropriations read 1st time -SJ 644
• Read 2nd time -SJ 671
• Amendment(s) adopted (896492) -SJ 672
• Substituted CS/CS/HB 419 -SJ 674
• Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/CS/HB 419 (Ch. 2021-10), CS/HB 7011 (Ch. 2021-9) -SJ 674
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.