CS/HB 135: School District Career Center Workforce Education Programs
GENERAL BILL by Post-Secondary Education and Lifelong Learning Subcommittee ; Robinson, W. ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Benjamin
School District Career Center Workforce Education Programs; Revises workforce education programs that school district career centers are authorized to conduct.
Last Action: 4/30/2021 House - Died in Higher Education Appropriations Subcommittee
Bill Text: PDF
• Referred to Post-Secondary Education and Lifelong Learning Subcommittee; Higher Education Appropriations Subcommittee; Education and Employment Committee
• 1st Reading (Original Filed Version)
• Added to Post-Secondary Education & Lifelong Learning Subcommittee agenda
• Favorable with CS by Post-Secondary Education & Lifelong Learning Subcommittee
• Reported out of Post-Secondary Education & Lifelong Learning Subcommittee
• Laid on Table under Rule 7.18(a)
• CS Filed
• 1st Reading (Committee Substitute 1)
• Referred to Higher Education Appropriations Subcommittee
• Referred to Education & Employment Committee
• Now in Higher Education Appropriations Subcommittee
• Died in Higher Education Appropriations Subcommittee
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.