SB 1358: Valuation of Timeshare Real Property
GENERAL BILL by Gruters
Valuation of Timeshare Real Property; Providing a condition for the adequacy of the number of resales for the purposes of certain tax appeals; providing that this condition meets the constitutional mandate for just valuation, etc.
• Referred to Regulated Industries; Finance and Tax; Appropriations -SJ 134
• Introduced -SJ 134
• On Committee agenda-- Regulated Industries, 03/30/21, 12:30 pm, 412 Knott Building
• Favorable by Regulated Industries; YEAS 4 NAYS 3 -SJ 341
• Now in Finance and Tax
• On Committee agenda-- Finance and Tax, 04/14/21, 9:00 am, 110 Senate Building
• Unfavorable by Finance and Tax; YEAS 3 NAYS 5 -SJ 465
• Laid on Table
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.