CS/SB 1444: Florida Small Manufacturing Business Recovery Act
GENERAL BILL by Finance and Tax ; Wright
Florida Small Manufacturing Business Recovery Act; Creating the "Florida Small Manufacturing Business Recovery Act"; requiring the Department of Economic Opportunity to accept applications for certification of relief funds and relief contributions in a specified manner; prohibiting the department from approving more than a specified amount of relief investment authority and relief contributions; authorizing applicants whose applications were denied to provide additional information within a certain timeframe to cure defects in their applications; authorizing nonrefundable tax credits for owners of tax credit certificates issued by the department, etc.
Last Action: 4/30/2021 Senate - Died in Appropriations
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
- Commerce and Tourism (CM)
- Finance and Tax (FT)
- Appropriations (AP)
• Referred to Commerce and Tourism; Finance and Tax; Appropriations -SJ 141
• Introduced -SJ 141
• On Committee agenda-- Commerce and Tourism, 03/15/21, 3:30 pm, 110 Senate Building
• Favorable by Commerce and Tourism; YEAS 11 NAYS 0 -SJ 270
• Now in Finance and Tax
• On Committee agenda-- Finance and Tax, 03/31/21, 11:00 am, 110 Senate Building --Not Considered
• On Committee agenda-- Finance and Tax, 04/14/21, 9:00 am, 110 Senate Building
• CS by Finance and Tax; YEAS 8 NAYS 0 -SJ 465
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• CS by Finance and Tax read 1st time -SJ 467
• Now in Appropriations
• Died in Appropriations
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.