CS/CS/SB 1448: Information Technology Procurement
GENERAL BILL by Appropriations ; Governmental Oversight and Accountability ; Jones
Information Technology Procurement; Requiring the Department of Management Services, through the Florida Digital Service, to establish certain project management and oversight standards for state agency compliance; requiring the department to perform project oversight on information technology projects that have total project costs of a certain amount or more; authorizing the department to execute certain contracts if the Secretary of Management Services and the state chief information officer certify certain information in writing, etc.
Last Action: 4/27/2021 Senate - Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/CS/HB 1137 (Ch. 2021-227) -SJ 728
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Referred to Governmental Oversight and Accountability; Appropriations Subcommittee on Agriculture, Environment, and General Government; Appropriations -SJ 141
• Introduced -SJ 141
• On Committee agenda-- Governmental Oversight and Accountability, 03/24/21, 11:30 am, 37 Senate Building
• CS by Governmental Oversight and Accountability; YEAS 6 NAYS 0 -SJ 312
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• CS by Governmental Oversight and Accountability read 1st time -SJ 319
• Original reference(s) removed: Appropriations Subcommittee on Agriculture, Environment, and General Government
• Remaining references corrected to Appropriations -SJ 332
• Now in Appropriations
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations, 04/15/21, 9:00 am, 412 Knott Building
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations, 04/19/21, 10:00 am, 412 Knott Building
• CS/CS by- Appropriations; YEAS 20 NAYS 0 -SJ 472
• Pending reference review -under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading
• CS/CS by Appropriations read 1st time -SJ 483
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/27/21 -SJ 745
• Read 2nd time -SJ 727
• Substituted CS/CS/HB 1137 -SJ 728
• Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/CS/HB 1137 (Ch. 2021-227) -SJ 728
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.