HM 1511: Establishment of a New Zip Code for the Town of Miami Lakes
MEMORIAL by Fabricio ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Rizo
Establishment of a New Zip Code for the Town of Miami Lakes; Urges Congress to recognize need to establish new zip code for town of Miami Lakes and pass H.R. 462.
Bill Text: PDF
• 1st Reading (Original Filed Version)
• Referred to Local Administration & Veterans Affairs Subcommittee
• Referred to State Affairs Committee
• Now in Local Administration & Veterans Affairs Subcommittee
• Added to Local Administration & Veterans Affairs Subcommittee agenda
• Favorable by Local Administration & Veterans Affairs Subcommittee
• Reported out of Local Administration & Veterans Affairs Subcommittee
• Now in State Affairs Committee
• Died in State Affairs Committee
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.