CS/SB 1520: Ancillary Property Rights
GENERAL BILL by Judiciary ; Boyd
Ancillary Property Rights; Providing that a utility easement is an interest in real property and subject to certain actions unless otherwise provided in the instrument creating the easement; revising rights that are not affected or extinguished by marketable record titles; requiring persons with certain interests in land which may be extinguished by this act to file a specified notice to preserve such interests, etc.
Last Action: 4/30/2021 Senate - Died in Rules
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Referred to Judiciary; Community Affairs; Rules -SJ 146
• Introduced -SJ 146
• On Committee agenda-- Judiciary, 03/09/21, 11:45 am, 412 Knott Building
• CS by Judiciary; YEAS 10 NAYS 0 -SJ 239
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Now in Community Affairs
• CS by Judiciary read 1st time -SJ 245
• On Committee agenda-- Community Affairs, 03/30/21, 3:30 pm, 37 Senate Building
• Favorable by Community Affairs; YEAS 9 NAYS 0 -SJ 341
• Now in Rules
• On Committee agenda-- Rules, 04/20/21, 8:30 am, 412 Knott Building --Temporarily Postponed
• Died in Rules
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.