CS/CS/SB 1616: Agency Contracts for Commodities and Contractual Services
GENERAL BILL by Appropriations ; Governmental Oversight and Accountability ; Brodeur
Agency Contracts for Commodities and Contractual Services; Abrogating the scheduled expiration of provisions relating to certain public agency contracts for services; providing that an agency must issue a request for quote to certain approved vendors when it issues certain requests for quote for contractual services; revising the maximum value of certain contracts that may not be renewed or amended by a state agency before submitting a written report to the Governor and the Legislature; prohibiting certain vendors from submitting bids, proposals, or replies to, or entering into or renewing any contract with, an agency, etc.
Last Action: 4/28/2021 Senate - Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/CS/HB 1079 (Ch. 2021-225), SB 2502 (Ch. 2021-37) -SJ 750
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Referred to Governmental Oversight and Accountability; Appropriations Subcommittee on Agriculture, Environment, and General Government; Appropriations -SJ 154
• Introduced -SJ 154
• On Committee agenda-- Governmental Oversight and Accountability, 03/24/21, 11:30 am, 37 Senate Building
• CS by Governmental Oversight and Accountability; YEAS 6 NAYS 0 -SJ 312
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• CS by Governmental Oversight and Accountability read 1st time -SJ 320
• Now in Appropriations Subcommittee on Agriculture, Environment, and General Government
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations Subcommittee on Agriculture, Environment, and General Government, 04/08/21, 11:30 am, 110 Senate Building
• Subcommittee Recommendation: CS/CS by Appropriations Subcommittee on Agriculture, Environment, and General Government; YEAS 11 NAYS 0 -SJ 465
• Now in Appropriations
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations, 04/19/21, 10:00 am, 412 Knott Building
• CS/CS by- Appropriations; YEAS 20 NAYS 0 -SJ 642
• Pending reference review -under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading
• CS/CS by Appropriations read 1st time -SJ 646
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/28/21 -SJ 843
• Read 2nd time -SJ 749
• Substituted CS/CS/HB 1079 -SJ 750
• Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/CS/HB 1079 (Ch. 2021-225), SB 2502 (Ch. 2021-37) -SJ 750
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.