CS/HB 1633: Okaloosa Gas District, Okaloosa, Santa Rosa, and Walton Counties
LOCAL BILL by State Affairs Committee ; Drake
Okaloosa Gas District, Okaloosa, Santa Rosa, and Walton Counties; Revises territorial limits & area of service of district to include all of Santa Rosa County & all of Walton County; provides exception; revises membership of the Board of Directors to include one member appointed by each of the Board of County Commissioners of Santa Rosa and Walton Counties; revises director's fee for each meeting attended by a member.
Last Action: 4/29/2021 House - Ordered enrolled
Bill Text: PDF
• 1st Reading (Original Filed Version)
• Referred to Local Administration & Veterans Affairs Subcommittee
• Referred to Tourism, Infrastructure & Energy Subcommittee
• Referred to State Affairs Committee
• Now in Local Administration & Veterans Affairs Subcommittee
• Added to Local Administration & Veterans Affairs Subcommittee agenda
• Favorable by Local Administration & Veterans Affairs Subcommittee
• Reported out of Local Administration & Veterans Affairs Subcommittee
• Now in Tourism, Infrastructure & Energy Subcommittee
• Added to Tourism, Infrastructure & Energy Subcommittee agenda
• Favorable by Tourism, Infrastructure & Energy Subcommittee
• Reported out of Tourism, Infrastructure & Energy Subcommittee
• Now in State Affairs Committee
• Added to State Affairs Committee agenda
• Favorable with CS by State Affairs Committee
• Reported out of State Affairs Committee
• Laid on Table under Rule 7.18(a)
• CS Filed
• Bill referred to House Calendar
• Bill added to Special Order Calendar (4/20/2021)
• 1st Reading (Committee Substitute 1)
• Amendment 886195 filed
• Amendment 933859 filed
• Read 2nd time
• Amendment 933859 adopted
• Amendment 886195 adopted as amended
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Added to Third Reading Calendar
• Read 3rd time
• CS passed as amended; YEAS 117, NAYS 0
• Message sent to senate
• In Messages
• Referred to Rules -SJ 573
• Received -SJ 573
• Placed on Local Calendar, 04/29/21 -SJ 957
• Withdrawn from Rules -SJ 922
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading
• Read 2nd time -SJ 927
• Read 3rd time -SJ 927
• CS passed; YEAS 39 NAYS 0 -SJ 927
• In Messages
• Ordered enrolled
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.